Food | Body Freedom Worshop
End the struggle with food and your body (for good) so you can move on with your life!
Do you struggle with food? Do you sometimes feel like you are in a battle with your body? Join Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Amy Johnson and AMGA certified climbing instructor Caroline Johnson for a small live online workshop where we will explore the very pervasive but often not talked about topic of dysfunctional eating in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Amy is a coach who helps her clients overcome dysfunctional eating so they can enjoy healthy relationships and focus on what is important to them. She has taken over twelve years of experience and education (including healing from disordered eating herself) and distilled it down into what she wishes someone had taught her years ago. Caroline is a climber and instructor at Stone Age who, as co-facilitator, brings her perspective as a long-time member of the climbing community. The workshop includes instruction, discussion, writing exercises, and an hour long yin yoga session.
You will learn:
- What dysfunctional eating is exactly and why it matters
- What causes it and how to break free from it
- The key to ending the struggle for good that most discussions about this topic miss
- 5 Clear steps to start taking now
- How to feel empowered and confident moving forward
In order to participate, you will need:
- Access to Zoom with video and audio
- A writing utensil and something to write on
- Enough space to do yoga— This will be a yin yoga practice which consists of sitting and lying down postures and is very beginner-friendly and easy to modify
- A yoga mat, blanket, carpet, or large towel to practice on; a blanket or large towel to use as a prop; a bolster or couple of pillows to use as props
- Clothing that allows you to move comfortably
$59.95 per person. Max 6 participants.