January 29th, Midtown Gym, 9 am - 2 pm
JOIN US FOR A DAY OF TREATING YOURSELF RIGHT!
Free climbing, free yoga, and your favorite local health professionals who will foster an even happier you!
The last Saturday of January - let us know if you think we should make this a yearly event. We'll have a full day to support you focus on bettering your self-care, so make sure to mark your calendar!
Check out below some of the awesome local businesses who will be joining us! Come back to check who else will be there.
Starting in summer of 2020, we have focused and expanded our community collaboration efforts. We will be here to answer any questions you may have regarding the community and diversity climbing programs we have initiated:
- Find A Climbing Partner Meetups
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Night
- Rainbow Senders - LGBTQ+ Night
- TransSenders Night
- Ladies' Night
- High School Student Night
- Adaptive Climbers Night
- High-School Youth Sponsorship Program - reopening enrollment in January 2022
- Adult Sponsorship Program - new program starting in January 2022