The health and safety of the community, including members, guests, and our staff, remains our top priority and is an area where there is little room to compromise. So, as stoked as we are to welcome everyone back, things will be slightly different for a while to maintain our new health and safety policies and guidelines. We will continue to post details to our website but please see below for information on our reopening procedures including our updated policies and how to reserve your climbing session with us…
Masks are required, even during exercise. Effective Monday, 7/13.
- Who can visit?
- Reservations are required.
- Student memberships are extended to account for the closure running from June 8th to August 14th.
- Our insurance provider is requiring new language in our waiver form identifying viral infection as a risk. Please read and sign a new waiver prior to your next visit.
- Capacity limits are defined by the state. Right now that limit sits at 50% of max occupancy allowing us up to 195 people in the building at any given time. We are conservatively accepting 30 climbers every half hour with a max of 120 climbers in the building at any time.
- Reservations are available one week in advance and are bookable online on the website, or the RGProConnect app available on the Apple App Store or Google Play. Our reservation system does not allow customers to cancel or change bookings so please call us or email Climb@stoneagegym.com for any changes to your reservation.
- We are asking everyone to check in at the front desk upon arrival to confirm your reservation and get checked in. The check in scanner has been converted to a check out scanner, please check out when you leave. This will allow us to monitor the number of people in the gym and facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
- In the continued effort to minimize close contact, we will not offer any group exercise classes at this time. We will continue to offer yoga and fitness classes online.
Mon, Wed, Fri 6 am – 12 pm members only, 12 pm – 10 pm general public
Tu, Th 12 pm – 10 pm
Sat 9 am – 8 pm
Sun 9 am – 4 pm
Yes! We are now open for members at 6 am on Mon, Wed, and Fri.
Yes. We are only open at a limited capacity, so it is essential that you book a spot before you show up.
Yes. We are trying to keep track of the number of people in the gym at any given time, so it is necessary that anyone who plans on coming into the gym, has a reservation.
Our insurance provider is requiring new language in our waiver form identifying viral infection as a risk. Please read and sign a new waiver prior to your next visit.
Please stop by the front desk to check-in.
Yes. We are monitoring how many people are in the gym at any given time. What was our check-in station, is now our check-out kiosk. Please use your member card to check-out.
We have sectioned off different zones throughout the gym. Each zone allows for one climber and one belayer, spotter, or family unit per zone. We encourage you to still do safety checks, say hi to friends while maintaining a 6 ft distance (Air fives, air hugs, waving, are all encouraged).
All students who had purchased a spring membership have automatically extended until August 14th. If you have any special circumstances, please give us a call.
Yes, we are now open to day users with reservations. Please reserve your time and pay for your day pass in advance with our online booking system.
Yes, we are now renting equipment. All rental equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between users.
Yes, we are now accepting new members.
Yes! Any changes can be made on the My Membership page.
According to State guidance, anytime you are in the facility and not actively eating, drinking, climbing, or exercising, we ask that you have a face covering on. If your feet are on the floor, please wear your mask.
We encourage climbers to sanitize or wash their hands upon entry and before leaving the gym. We also, strongly encourage climbers to sanitize their hands before and after a climb. There are sanitizing stations located throughout the facility. Please catch your sneeze or cough in your mask or bend of your elbow.
Yes! Our gear shop is open but please ask for assistance before entering. Our online store is also still open!
Online! Currently, we are not holding any in-person classes but they are available to stream online.
Yes, we are now offering two-person toprope, movement, and lead climbing classes. Please contact Colleen@StoneAgeGym.com to schedule a custom class.
No. At this time we are not allowing any group sessions or parties.
- Face coverings are required for anyone entering the building, including staff. Masks may be removed while climbing or during exercise. You must wear your mask anytime you are not actively eating, drinking, climbing or exercising, this includes while belaying or resting between climbs. This is not only a state requirement but also the responsible thing to do.
- Members must observe social distancing of at least 6-feet while on the premises. We have created 12 foot climbing zones for each climbing team. We are asking that only one climbing team consisting of a climber and belayer/spotter or family unit occupy each climbing zone.
- Keep at least one route and a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other climbers. If your neighbor is climbing a route on the zone boundary either wait for them to finish or pick a route in the middle or opposite side of your zone.
- To ensure social distancing only 5 people will be able to enter the cardio deck. Equipment has been moved throughout the facility to prevent congested spaces. Cardio and exercise equipment has been spaced approximately 10 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each climbing zone and its use will be required to enter the facility. Best practice will be to sanitize hands after each route or boulder problem attempted.
- We have installed plastic sleeves at the end of every toprope and autobelay. We encourage you to wipe these down with disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer prior to each use.
- Staff will be required to complete a Health Screening, as defined by the state, upon arriving for each shift which will include a temperature check. Staff will not be permitted to enter if they have a fever or are presenting symptoms of Covid-19.
- If you feel sick, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with a high-risk individual you should not come to the gym.